Wouldn’t you love to find this little pixie dancing around in your flower garden? She is a 12” figure with a wire armature body and cloth over clay face. She is dancing in the center of a rose which is resting on a pedestal. Very sweet…very fun to make!
What you’ll learn:
- Body armature for a fully articulated figure
- Wrapping a body with batting to create muscle (cloth over wire wrapping)
- Needle sculpting to define the body
- Posing a body to achieve whimsical effects
- Simple ways to mount a figure on found object(s)
- Cloth over paper clay face
- Soft delicate face painting techniques using acrylic paint
- A super easy technique for making tiny fingers
- Whimsical costuming & embellishing including petite garden slippers
- Fun techniques to age wood and other found objects
This is such a fun class. The techniques taught give a lot of room for self-expression and each doll turns out so unique!
Offered at Joggles.com