Monday, January 5, 2009

creative cloth explorations - Patti Culea's newest book!


Creative Cloth Explorations
by Patti Culea

On Saturday I traveled up to Piecemakers Country Store (a fabulous Quilt Shop + more) for their annual "Teachers Open House". I had the absolute pleasure of carpooling up to Orange County from San Diego with Patti Culea. I truly enjoy hangin' with Patti - she is generous, sweet, talented, gifted; an absolute delight. I just love her!

So, have you all heard that Patti has a new book? Yep, she does, and boy are you all in for such a treat!

I've just just been dying get my hands on a copy! Well this weekend I drooled all over a copy....OH MY GOSH!!!!! IT IS SO YUMMY! Patti invited me to make a doll for her book - somebody pinch me (but not to hard okay). So, in addition to looking at all the yummy projects stuffed into this book, I also had the thrill of flipping through to find my little creature. It was so exciting to see my doll "Darcy" in print! She looks so pretty.

So a great big thank you to Patti for this really cool opportunity, and a super duper thank you for sharing her talents and gifts with us all! The book is BEAUTIFUL!

No comments: